When you unlock the opportunity for TUNEGO Sync Licensing, you will choose 1-3 of your songs that you would like to submit. Once you upload your songs, they will be reviewed for the upcoming release date. If any of your songs are chosen, you will receive an email notifying you that your song has been chosen. You can also check the status of your songs on TUNEGO.com. If your song is not chosen, you will receive an email that your song was not chosen. At that time, you can upload a different song or leave the same song to be considered for the next round of songs for TUNEGO Sync Licensing. New songs will be chosen in 2018 and we will choose new songs quarterly. When you submit your song to TUNEGO Sync Licensing, and it is chosen, you will relinquish ownership of the song to TUNEGO Music for one calendar year. Your song will be put into the TUNEGO Music Catalogue. The TUNEGO Music Catalogue is used to find music for tv shows, movies, video games, and more. If your song is chosen to be used, you will be notified of the details of your contract.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my profile image on TUNEGO?
- How do I get to shoot a music video like Three Guests?
- How do I record at TUNEGO HQ?
- What a Music Label Intro?
- How do I get a Music Label Intro?
- What's an Executive A&R Review?
- How do I get an Executive A&R Review?
- What's a Producer Review?
- How do I get a Producer Review?
- If I unlock the Sync Licensing opportunity, am I guaranteed to get my song in a movie/show/etc.?